Become a Better Programmer
Hi, Hope you are doing well!
Here are 50 Tips to become a better programmer, overcome the common problems beginners face and boost your learning process. 😄✔️⭐️
- Set short term goals
- Understand what the problem says, Try asking the right question.
- Debug, do not Hit and Try
- Do not make excuses
- Practice Daily
- Take up small Challenges/tasks
- Interact with Other Developers
- Join a developer community
- Take Regular Breaks
- Cultivate good Habits
- Have a positive mindset
- Do not give up easily
- Help Other fellow Developers
- Do not Compare Yourself
- Find a mentor
- Revisit the Basics
- Make mistakes, that's how you will learn!
- Learn Googling
- Do not try to learn everything at once
- Track your learning
- Never stop the learning process
- Read more often
- Prioritise your work
- Contribute to Open Source
- Always add comments in your code
- Read and refactor your code
- Be patient, Do not run for results
- Learn Techniques not Tools
- Under Promise and Over Deliver
- Pair Program
- Take up tasks that scare you
- Be open to Constructive criticism
- Do not reply on a single Language/tool/Library/framework
- Take up responsibilities
- Recognise and work on your weakness
- Know your worth
- Cut off the source of distraction
- Be Proactive and do not Procrastinate
- Do not just Copy and Paste
- Do not overlook the Details
- Collaborate Cross-teams
- Attend workshops and seminars
- Read the Documentation
- Psudeo code before Code
- Write Unit Tests
- Share your learnings
- Stay mentally Fit
- Develop soft skills
- Practice typing
- Value your work
Repository for Ultimate Resource in python. Drop a star if you find it useful! Got anything to add? Open a PR on the same!
Thank you for reading, I would love to connect with you at Twitter.
Do share your valuable feedback and suggestions!
You should definitely check out my other Blogs:
- Python 3.9: All You need to know
- The Ultimate Python Resource hub
- GitHub CLI 1.0: All you need to know
- How to make your own Google Chrome Extension
- Create your own Audiobook from any pdf with Python
- You are Important & so is your Mental Health!
See you in my next Blog article, Take care
Interested in reading more such articles from Ayushi Rawat?
Support the author by donating an amount of your choice.