This article is inspired by the latest session by Michaela Greiler, @mgreiler, she suggested writing about what does successful blogging mean.
In this Blog article, I will share my thoughts on the same.
Success has different meaning to different people. For me, the reason lies in the question Why I started writing a Blog?
Why I started writing a Blog?
I like to read and I read a lot but writing never crossed my mind. I have a habit of documenting my learning.
I like to document my work. One day I was surfing the Internet and landed upon a very well-drafted blog and it strike me that every time I get stuck, I google.
Google then redirects to a webpage or a blog post, if it helps me then maybe I can write one. But I got caught up in what-ifs of the situation.
- No-one reads my blog
- No one like what I write, etc
It's hard to press the publish button for the very first time.
GOAL: Most people fear to take the first step and do not have the courage to cross the barrier, and trust me starting off is the toughest part and I can relate to it. So, with that in mind, I wanted to help people, like me who are to start their journey as a developer and make the Community a better place for developers.
What does successful blog means to me?
Blogging is a process, blogging helped me realise that negative feedback are as important as the positive ones. People seek only for positive ones and ignore the negatives. ! Negative ones help you grow, I try to get analyse feedback and improve myself.
I feel I am successful at my blog If:
- people benefit from what I write.
- it solves their problem.
- it helps me get better at communicating and to help me to be able to present my ideas.
- it helps them grow or motivate them or give them the little push to cross the barrier.
You need not be perfect to start a blog.
I am learning Python, Blogging is a wonderful medium to share my learning with other people, It in turn helps me learn faster and better.
I wish to continue writing and you should too. It will help you in ways, you cannot imagine.
Do share your valuable suggestions, I appreciate your honest feedback!
You should definitely check out my other Blogs:
- Python 3.9: All You need to know
- The Ultimate Python Resource hub
- GitHub CLI 1.0: All you need to know
- Become a Better Programmer
- How to make your own Google Chrome Extension
- Create your own Audiobook from any pdf with Python
- You are Important & so is your Mental Health!
See you in my next Blog article, Take care