How to Develop a STRATEGY?
3 min read
Strategy is the art of planning to achieve a long-term or overall goals. In this Blog article, we will learn how to develop a Strategy with the help of five Questions!
Let's get Started!
WHERE ARE WE?
- 📌 The first thing is to analyze where you are.
- 📌 Examine what has gone well and what hasn't.
WHERE DO WE WANT TO GO?
📌 Figure out where do you want to go?
📌 Be realistic!
WHAT CHANGES HAVE TO BE MADE?
📌 Compare your current state and the desired state!
📌 Analyze what you need to start doing and and stop doing?
HOW THE CHANGES SHOULD BE MADE?
📌 Come on with the plan with supporting strategies and pursue it.
📌 Analyze what would it take to get the results.
Here comes in the Role of the five P's:
HOW TO MEASURE PROGRESS?
📌 Do not be bound by progress because change does not happen overnight.
📌 Define how you will measure progress and stick to the strategy.
Thank you for reading, I would love to connect with you at Twitter | LinkedIn.
Do share your valuable suggestions, I appreciate your honest feedback!
You should definitely check out my other Blogs:
- Python 3.9: All You need to know
- The Ultimate Python Resource hub
- GitHub CLI 1.0: All you need to know
- Become a Better Programmer
- How to make your own Google Chrome Extension
- Create your own Audiobook from any pdf with Python
You are Important & so is your Mental Health!
See you in my next Blog article, Take care!!
Did you find this article valuable?
Support Ayushi Rawat by becoming a sponsor. Any amount is appreciated!